What's Due on the Test Day?
- Chapter 16 Objectives
- Anatomy of a Landfill Diagram with Pros and Cons
- Waste Management Notes (Add to your notebook)
- "Happy Birthday, Love Canal" (Questions)
- Chapter 16 Study Guide (Optional, but helpful)
What should I study?
- Watch videos from each day
- Review the optional Chapter 16 Study Guide
- Rewrite your notes in a different format (venn diagrams, organizational flow charts, diagrams, etc....)
- Be able to describe how all information is related.
- Try practice quizzes after each module & chapter 16
How did I do on the practice quizzes after each module?
- Module 51 (1b, 2d, 3c, 4e, 5c)
- Module 52 (1b, 2c, 3a, 4e, 5b)
- Module 53 (1e, 2a, 3b, 4e, 5c)
- Module 54 (1d, 2a, 3c, 4a)
- Module 55 (1b, 2a, 3e)
- Chapter 16 (1b, 2d, 3e, 4d, 5e, 6b, 7a, 8b, 9e, 10a, 11d, 12a, 13c)
What will the FRQ's be?
- The FRQ's associated with the chapter 16 exam are really good questions...
- You probably want to review dimensional analysis (like the recycling calcs).